Corporate Social Investment (CSI) Development
• Assisting with the development of policy and implementation of corporate projects.
• Assisting with the implementation and monitoring of bursary programmes
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Setting up policies that are in line with the company objectives
• Set gauge to evaluate company impact
• Conducting needs analysis to identify specific areas where and how capacity-building requirements can be effectively responded to.
• Developing and assist with implementation of the Programme of Action and business plans.
• Coaching of executives
• Marketing of companies and resources
• Guidance for Management practices
• Strategic planning
• Social Reports
• Offering of an administrative function where there is no in-house capacity
• Customize rollout needs including processes, reporting, skills audit, HR Development, people and systems.
• Reporting to the company management on a regular basis