What can CSI do for your company?
- By becoming a good corporate citizen you can improve your organisation’s competitive edge in terms of attracting and retaining investors, clients and employees.
- CSI demonstrates the 'heart' of your company and can enhance your credibility.
- Improve the living conditions of your employees, their families and the communities in which you operate, thereby creating a sense of employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- Contribute to and support your marketing tools: i.e. brand awareness.
- Align your company with industry charters: SRI (Social Responsibility Index) and GRI (Global Reporting Index).
- Stabilise the social and economic environment.
- Generate new business ideas.
- Generate inquiries about your business operations.
- Enhance your company’s corporate image and ultimately your Return On Investment.
What we offer
- Assisting with the development of policy and implementation of corporate social investment projects in particular external and internal bursary programmes.
- Conducting needs analysis to identify specific areas where and how capacity-building requirements can be effectively responded to.
- Offering of an administrative function where there is no in-house capacity
- Customize rollout needs including processes, reporting, skills audit, HR Development, people and systems.
- Coaching and mentoring processes and policies development
- Educate and guide the students on their choices,
- Research their choices and to guide them in terms of their study guides for the year.
- Guide students with universities, bursaries, study methods and career planning choices.
- Find mentors for the students
- We organize organizations to give career guidance e.g. Love life, Teboho Trust and Department of Education